Drive with confidence
For businesses on the road, our MTC and APD product is designed with minimal disruption to business in mind. Our main transportation product can be tailored, bespoke to the needs of the most complex, or simplest organisations. Essential for any business with a fleet of vehicles involved in shipping goods, helping them to manage and maintain the smooth flow of their day-to-day operations.
Types of cover
- Air and Ocean Marine Cargo
- Airline Freight Legal Liability
- Commercial Auto Physical Damage (APD)
- Equipment Floaters
- High Valued Personal Automobile Physical Damage
- Motor Truck Cargo (including contingent)
- Personal High Valued Jewellery/Collections
- Shippers Interest
- Stock Throughport
- Storage and Transit
- Warehouseman’s Legal Liability
With over 3 million truckers in the US alone, our goal is to ensure that they have the best level of cover alongside a number of key competitive benefits:
- Full in-house binding authorities
- In-house claims team with 24/7 claims information, offering an integrated claims service
- Single or combined policy offering
- Bespoke coverage
- US Transportation specialists
View our product guide below.
Facility Limit: USD 1,000,000 any one terminal/loss/catastrophe.
Facility Limit: Up to USD 250,000 any one truck/loss.
– Facility Limit: USD 5,000,000 any one truck/loss excess of loss of underlying policy loss limit.
– Minimum underlying policy limit being USD 100,000.
– Written on a follow form basis of either a Lloyd’s or domestic carrier primary placement.
Get in touch
Steve HartChief Broking Officer
Steve is a highly experienced Delegated Authorities specialist. With a career spanned over 20 years, he has a wealth of knowledge across a range of property insurance classes as both an underwriter and a broker. He is an associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute (ACII).Make an enquiry
Lea BaverstockDivisional Director
Our Divisional Director Lea has over 27 years’ experience in the London Insurance Market. She specialises in Transportation & Haulage Companies throughout 32 counties of Ireland and South Africa, as well as various types of Commercial/Manufacturing Operations and also Leisure.Make an enquiry
Get in touch now
Follow this call to action and let us discuss your requirements