As an owner or operator of vehicles – anything from private to fleets, taxis, agricultural and construction vehicles, we can help. Our global wheels based policy means you can add units as you acquire, transport or just temporarily own them. Our cover is perfect for both medium and large fleets, and can be set up on Lloyd’s or local forms.

Commercial Auto

We can provide cover for medium to large fleets of automobiles, from private fleets to taxis.

Trucking and Buses

Trucking physical damage insurance is coverage for your commercial truck and trailer. This insurance coverage is for repair or replacement for damage resulting from perils such as collision, fire, theft, hail, windstorm, earthquake, flood, mischief, or vandalism to your owned vehicles. We also offer this for buses and work closely with the leading Underwriters in this class.

Goods in Transit

We work closely with the leading Underwriters in respect of goods in transit insurance. This covers goods against loss or damage while in transit, and when they’re being loaded and unloaded. The cover provided can be on an ‘all risks’ basis, including theft, accidental damage and loss.

Logging and Mining Equipment

We have many years’ experience working in providing physical damage insurance for logging and mining equipment on a worldwide basis.

Dealers Open Lot

Dealers open lot insurance provides physical damage coverage for vehicles and equipment owned by a dealership. This differs from your typical general liability, or business property insurance.