Protecting landlords leased premises’
Our team of rental dwelling property experts can obtain coverage for your customers through our in-house facilities with Great Lakes Insurance and Chubb European Group. If your portfolio doesn’t fit within our in-house facility criteria, we also have access to American National Lloyd’s Insurance Company on a referral basis.
What is covered?
- Dwelling Coverage (physical damage) – Up to $1,500,000 any one loss, any one location. We can underwrite schedules up to 50-locations in-house.
- Premises Liability – Up to $1,000,000 Occurrence/$3,000,000 Aggregate
Higher limits can be obtained on a referral basis. For full coverage details, download our Investor-Owned Rental Dwelling Schedules product factsheet below.
- Personal Property
- Loss of Rents
- Flood & Earthquake (Annual Aggregate would apply)
- Automatic coverage – 30 days
- Fixed Schedule or Reporting Form
- Schedules of Residential Dwellings
- We write 1-4 family unit locations, but focus on schedules mostly 1-2 family. Up to 8 family is considered as part of a wider schedule of 1-4
- Some commercial exposure acceptable
- Usual minimum number on a schedule is 10 (but we have placed those with less, so please do get in touch)
- No maximum
- Package or Monoline Property
- Monroe county (FL) with wind
- Orleans Parish and South (LA) with wind
- NJ urban locations
- California – unless not remotely exposed to Wildfire (see Hazard Hub or Riskmeter)
- Short-term rentals
- Competitive commission
- Package or property only available
- No co-insurance clause
- No inspection required
Get in touch
Steve HartChief Broking Officer
Steve is a highly experienced Delegated Authorities specialist. With a career spanned over 20 years, he has a wealth of knowledge across a range of property insurance classes as both an underwriter and a broker. He is an associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute (ACII).Make an enquiry
David LeeSenior Underwriter
High Value Home Owners
Designed for ‘high valued’ properties over $500,000 dwelling value in the US. Our product is underwritten by the best of Lloyd’s syndicates, and offers five levels of cover, ranging from ‘standard’ to ‘exceptional’, the most comprehensive level of coverage.
Catastrophe Exposed Commercial Property
This product covers commercial properties that are exposed to catastrophes, including wind across the US. We cover both physical loss and damage to the property, business personal property and business interruption for almost all commercial occupancy types.
Get in touch now
Follow this call to action and let us discuss your requirements